Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cover Girl's Amazing AmazeMint Wetslicks

I have a confession to make...      I bought more lipgloss! Yes, I know, it is one of my weaknesses. Who can pass up the colorful array of shiny gloss begging to be touched as you walk past them in the store? Just one peek...Well, I was at Target last weekend and I noticed that they were clearancing out a bunch of beauty items, a select few from certain brands. So, I was on the look out for those red stickers with the bargain price on them and I came across the Cover Girl Wetslicks AmazeMint lipglosses.
I figured I would give a few a go and try them out and see if they would be worth purchasing in the future at full price. I took the sticker off of these when I opened them, but after looking up the original price online, it runs around $5.00 but I purchased my mine for a tad over $2.00 each. Not bad for two lipglosses.


This is what Cover Girl promises these glosses will deliver:
"Wetslicks AmazeMint isn't just a lipgloss, it's a smile treatment! Crest Peppermint oil provides a minty-breath sensation while the gloss itself gives a dazzling high shine without all that 'sticky'."
                               With Peppermint Oil
                               Brightens Smile
                               Lasting Shine Without Being Sticky
Now, I don't think that it can brighten anyone's smile or give you a minty breath sensation, but you can really feel the peppermint oil at work when you slide on this gloss, leaving your lips feeling minty fresh! It's not an unpleasant feeling at all, more of a cool-breeze kind of feel. (Plus, when that special someone leans in for that kiss, they will be coming back for more yummy kisses!)
When they say this is not a sticky formula it's no lie! This is so lightweight and smooth it feels natural on the lips, not a bit uncomfortable. 
I purchased two of these glosses, one a nude color, "Freedom Of Peach"that looks pinky peach in the tube but comes off on my lips sheer, which is not incredibly bad; it is always nice to have that one lipgloss in your bag that you can go to that you know will never fail you.

Freedom Of Peach
The next one I purchased was more of a daring color in "Plum Crazy" and it is a beautiful fuchsia pink that turns out quite opaque for a lipgloss. I love it!

Plum Crazy
Pretty Swatches!
Freedom Of Peach and Plum Crazy
I cannot believe I was living underneath a rock for the whole time that these were in the world! I am not a huge fan of Cover Girl cosmetics but I have noticed that I have been liking a few of their lip products here and there. These Wetslicks will be something that I will have to look into purchasing more of, especially since they come in an array of colors!
Happy glosses to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment