Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2015

ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix, "Heart On" Review And Swatches

Yes, I know I have written about ColourPop's Lippie Stix in Lumiere, which you can read about here, but I have another amazing shade to share with you that cannot be ignored! If you love bright boarder line neon lip shades, than you will ADORE the ColourPop Lippie Stix in the color, "Heart On"!

You can only order ColourPop Cosmetics on their website, so check out the "Heart On" Lppie Stix here. There you will be able to see side by side pictures of what this lipstick looks like on fair, medium and dark skin tones. I love that about ColourPop Cosmetics! They actually show you what this will look like on your skin color, it is so very helpful!

This retails for $5.00 on their website and this is a matte finish. So, let's check out some pictures of this lippie!




ColourPop Lippie Stix, "Heart On"




ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix, "Heart On"




ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix, "Heart On"




ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix, "Heart On"




ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix, "Heart On"




I have reviewed the formula of these Lippie Stix in detail already, so I won't speak about this more for fear of sounding redundant. But, I will briefly say that these are so creamy! And apply like a dream... These are my NEW favorite affordably priced lipsticks and will definitely be ordering more! I am in LOVE!!!





ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix, "Heart On"




ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix, "Heart On"





This color is described as a bright cool toned magenta. I agree with that completely. Although, I would say that this is so bright, it is almost neon in toned. I really enjoy it!





ColourPop Cosmetics Lippie Stix, "Heart On"





Is this color not the most happy, fuchsia-purple lip color? I think that this is a perfect color for summer time with neutral makeup. Gorgeous!!!! I just cannot get over it!

I will say that even thought they market their matte lipsticks as, well, duh, matte, I do notice a slight sheen to them. But, it is leans more on the matte side, if that makes some sense to you.

I noticed that this does transfer, but it is so saturated in color that it stains your lips this exact color! It seriously will stay with you all day and more, until you take it off with makeup remover. There is no need to touch this lipstick up during the day.

Not to mention the fact that because the lipstick is so slim it is easy to line your lips with, without the need of a lipliner. But, if you do need or like a lipliner, ColourPop sells matching lipliners in the exact name of the lipstick! No need to guess what shade of lipliner matches the shade of lipstick you picked out!

ColourPop Cosmetics is my new favorite brand and I will be buying a whole lot more of their products in the future!

How about you?


Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment