Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pretty Polish Please!

I have a confession to make...     For awhile lately I was laid up with a running related injury and friends came by to see me and visit and one gave me a nail polish, a beautiful purple polish from OPI. She told me that when she saw it she knew that it was a 'Crystal Color'. Since I had nothing better to do than lay around all day she figured that it would give me something to do. 
And she was right!
I have always loved painting my nails and I love vibrant colors that stand out. Lately I have been watching YouTube videos and hearing that the latest nail trend for fall is right up my alley! Recall the simple, yet gorgeous white french tip nails that are so glamorous? Well, now what we are going to be seeing is french tips with some color. Hollar!
I saw my friend the other day with this trend in bright neon orange. It was to die for! So, I figured I would take it one step further and jazz it up a bit...my way.
So, I started with Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails clear coat as a base.


Then I took Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail color in The Real Teal (an all time favorite color for me!) and applied it all over the nail and let that dry completely. I used two coats of this polish for definite color payoff. 


After that dried I took my Kiss nail art paint in black and took my time coloring in the tips of my nails. This product dries fast so I did not have to wait long!



Then for extra sparkle I went over my nails with my ELF nail polish in Golden Goddess. 



And Wha-la! This is my take on the fall nail trend this season! Aren't they purrty!



No comments:

Post a Comment