Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Long Time No Blog...

I have a confession to make...    I am pretty sure that it has been almost a year since I last made a post on this blog. I must tell you that life got in the way and I had to take a break for a little bit which turned into a long while....

But, the awesome news, is that now I am back and ready after a long overdue absence. I am committed to posting regularly here, because my love of makeup never once flickered nor died. Since I have been gone I have tried a lot of new makeup, so I believe that there will be some catching up to do!

Bear with me, faithful followers and pray I'm not rusty!!!

Thanks for your loyal and understanding support!

Now, let's venture on into the dazzling world of beauty and makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment