Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sally Hansen's "Breezy Blue" Nail Polish

I have a confession to make...           I fell in love with this light sky blue nail polish when I was perusing the isles of Walmart last week. Of all the nail polishes I saw, I had similar ones already and I was not interested. But, I could not take my eyes away from this color! It is Sally Hansen's "Breezy Blue" Hard As Nails Extreme Wear nail polish.


Please ignore the rough paint job. I did not have time to clean up
around the edges and I wanted to take a quick pic before I went about
my day.

As you already know, this line of Sally Hansen nail polishes is my all time favorite because it does not bubble or chip as readily as other polishes I have tried in the past. So, I give this formula two thumbs up!

The color is unique and you won't quickly see another color like this from all the nail polish lines out there. I would describe it as a light sky blue with a subtle undertone of grey. It reminds me of a crisp cool Spring day, perfect for the warmer months to come and would really stand out with a nice light tan! 

Love this color! 

No comments:

Post a Comment