Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2015

Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in, "Rose Gold"

Eyeshadow sticks are one of my favorite beauty products because they are easy to apply without having to think about it. I have proclaimed my love for Mally Beauty's eyeshadow sticks that last forever and a day on my lids. I was happy to try out Laura Mercier's own version of eye shadow sticks and I have this in the color, "Rose Gold".

On Sephora's website Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks retail for $28.00 a piece and come in an array of ten different beautiful shades.

Let's check out the one I have in the color, "Rose Gold"!












This is sturdy packaging and holds up extremely well and the cap will not come lose. Of course, this is a twist up product which is ideal for eyeshadow sticks. You never have to sharpen them which is a major bonus!








"Rose Gold"




The claim of this product is that this is creamy, long wearing, transfer-proof and crease-proof. Interestingly they say that these are great to use to create smokey eye looks and that they blend easily.

When I first applied this product, I could tell right away this is creamy and silky smooth and it glided easily onto the eyelids with no tugging.  I have worn this all day with an eyeshadow primer and this does last without creasing or transferring. I have oily eyelids so, I always need primer on my lids no matter how awesome the staying power of a product is.

The color is a little bright, as in a little too champagne, for my lids when I apply it all over my lids as an eyeshadow. I do like it as an inner corner highlight, though, because it does brighten, but for my medium skin tone itself, it comes off a little harsh. It is a gorgeous color though!

This is a beautiful formula and has such a silky texture with amazing staying power that I really do love these Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks. They have a great selection of colors that would please just about everybody!


Check these out sometime, or if you already have and you have a personal favorite, let me know which one!



Have A Wonderful Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment