Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Review Of Maybelline's Clean Express Makeup Remover

I know what you are thinking!     You are thinking that I have already done a review about this exact same product, but I will tell you something… you're WRONG!

I had purchased multiple times and loved their liquid formula and went to go repurchase it but accidentally grabbed a different one. I had no idea this came in more than one formula. This one I am going to review for you today is my favorite thus far and cannot believe I went without it for so long.

The bottle looks exactly the same as the other one. 




What I really like is that it has a squeeze tube top, and not an open bottle top where you pour the product out, possibly wasting more than you need. 



Here are the claims on the back of the bottle:



This is such a delightful product because it breaks down the makeup, especially the mascara, so quickly and effortlessly. It claims that the gel is cooling, and it really is, it feels refreshing. 

The gel is thick so you really only need a little bit for it to work instantly!






In the picture above, I am showing you how thick it really is. It slowly slides down my hand, and even then, the dibble is thick, if you will :)

So, I highly recommend this to you. It is so affordably that it is cheap! And what matters mostly, is that it works AWESOME! 

So, go get a bottle for yourself and be prepared to be amazed!


No comments:

Post a Comment