Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Where Have I Been For The Past Five Months?!?

I have to apologize for not keeping up with my blog for the past few months, yet once again… The fact that I had been neglecting this blog had been nagging on my mind for the longest time, and I feel I owe you an explanation…

Well, back in November we had put our house up for sale, it was almost a spur of the moment decision, even though we had talked about doing that for the past two years. It just felt like the time was right and decided to put it on the market and see what would happen. Well, our house was sold in less than a week, for a fabulous offer! So… We where on the hunt for a house, and long story short, it was a nightmare transaction and we had to move into a friends house for a week and than my parents house for a week and a half.

We finally moved into our brand new home sometime in the middle of February, and we have been trying to settle and we are still settling. But, I feel I can get back to blogging about my love of make up, because I honestly have missed it and I have purchased some awesome makeup over the past few months that I want to share with you.

For awhile I had been wanting to do something different with the website, because I feel as if in some ways I have outgrown the style just a bit. I want to bring you more organized, efficient, and straight forward reviews on products, especially since we all are in a hurry now days and want to get to the point of everything as fast as possible.

This is still a work in progress and there are some more features that I want to add to my website and other things that I want to do with my make up reviews.

So, hopefully you stick with me on this journey and help me to spread the word!

Thanks for your patience with me!



Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment