Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2013

My Confession's: Too Faced Natural At Night Palette

I have a confession to make...         I am so very upset with myself! I cannot believe it took me this long to even think about trying eyeshadows from Too Faced. The thing is, I have been seriously for awhile now, been longing to get my hands on the Naked palette from Urban Decay, but I have so many eyeshadows already that I cannot justify the fifty dollar price tag just yet. So, I thought I would venture into one of the natural palettes that Too Faced has. I looked over a ton of reviews and swatches and I personally thought that their "Natural At Night" palette was the closest I could get to Urban Decay's Naked palette and for just $36 on ultra.com!




When I received this, I thought that the palette was much smaller than I anticipated. It fits into my hand, that is how small it is. At first I was disappointed at how tiny it is, but honestly, it is small and slender enough to put into your travel makeup bag. Very portable and not at all bulky! Loving this!




The closure is magnetic, which is a huge plus for me since I have that assurance that the lid isn't just going to slide open and my eyeshadows get messed up. Security is important!

Enclosed are three instructional cards that give you tutorials on how to apply the eyeshadows to get different looks. There is a "Night", "Classic" and "Fashion" look in accordance to the grouping of the shadows. 



When I swatched these eyeshadows, I immediately fell into love with how soft and buttery these felt! I was floored in awe! The texture is light and velvety; a pure pleasure that I cannot believe that I had not experienced with any other eyeshadow before in my life! 

The pigmentation on these shadows is crazy! I highly enjoyed swatching these. Wearing them is a delight, too, because they blend so effortlessly. 

There are two matte shades, Cocoa Star and Spotlight. The others range from metallics to shimmers. Each shade compliments the others beautifully. 

Top Row: Full Moon, Nightcap, Cocoa Star


Middle Row: Night Light, After Hours, Eclipse


Bottom Row: Spotlight, Moon Shine, Night Fever

I know I am going to get a lot of use out of this palette and it will definitely accompany me on my travels because it has every possible color that I adore wearing! 

I highly recommend that you try Too Faced eyeshadows if you haven't already, because they are a dream! I know that I am definitely going to be trying more products from them, because I am falling in love! 

They may just be my new obsession...

No comments:

Post a Comment