Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2015

E.l.f Cosmetics Nail Polish Remover Pads Review

I am always looking for travel friendly beauty products, so when I saw that e.l.f. had come out with their Nail Polish Remover Pads, I knew I had to snatch this up and test this out well before any traveling that I will be doing.

I purchased this at my local Walmart for $2.00, and this convenient package comes with 24 nail polish remover pads. The package I picked up said "New" on the front, but I am not sure just how new this really is, because reviews on this product on e.l.f.'s website go back to four months ago. Where I live, we tend to be late to the game at times... If you don't have a store near you that sells e.l.f. products, you can check these out for yourself here !





e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads



e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads




e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads




What I absolutely love about this is the packaging, because it fits right in the palm of my hand! Seriously, this is so easy to throw in your makeup bag, because it is lightweight and won't take up much space. 

This is a plastic container that has a secure tight fitting lid, so you can be assured that it will not come lose and get all over the other things in your travel bag. 

The package says that it has a citrus scent to it, and I can smell some orange like citrus to the formula. What you definitely will not smell is the strong acetone of usual nail polish removers out there. This is definitely a more tolerable smell!






e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads





The remover pads are very small and very thin. They are lightly coated in the nail polish remover formula, and are not saturated like I was expecting for nail polish remover pads to be. That left me a little concerned as far as their performance would go...






My nails in desperate need of help!





As you can tell from the above picture, my nail polish needed to be removed desperately! So, I was eager to see how e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads would work when put to the test.

For $2.00 and e.l.f. being a hit and miss brand for me, I did not have high expectations of this at all! But, this is the result I got with just two of the nail polish remover pads used for all ten of my fingers:







Wow! 




I used just two!




The formula was amazing! It did not leave my nails feeling dry or brittle at all! There was a moisturizing oil-based factor to the formula that I appreciated, because my nails where left feeling strong and healthy! 

All it took where two of these pads, one pad for each hand, and my nail polish was completely removed! I was actually, pleasantly surprised, because I did not think that this was going to be able to do it's job, but it performed above and beyond my expectations! 

I highly recommend that you give these a try, because they are so convenient for traveling. You do not need to pack a nail polish remover bottle and no more countless cotton balls to take off the polish with! All you need is this tiny little package and you are good to go! 

Give it a try, and you will love them!



Have A Great Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment