Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Impression Confessions: Chapstick's Delightful Treats!

I have a confession to make...           I am a sucker for anything cupcake. Seriously, who can resist a cute, fluffy sweet treat?  When I had heard, maybe two months ago that Chapstick had come out with two new flavors catering to those of us who are in love with bakery scents, I knew I had to get my hands on them. BUT... I was late to the game and I could not find them anywhere!

I gave up, until... I went to WalMart last week and I was in the check out lane and glanced over at the shelves where they keep those last minute items to try and tantalize you into buying what you truly do not need (for some reason I can be a sucker for those things). Thankfully I looked over, because I happened to spot the Limited Edition Chapstick's that I had given up on months ago! 




They were each in their own box just beckoning to me, and I grabbed TWO of the Cake Batter Chapsticks and ONE of the Velvet Cupcake Chapsticks. I had heard Cake Batter was the better smelling of the two, so since they were limited edition, I had to grab what I could.




Let's start with Velvet Cupcake- It is red, and you would think would leave a tiny tint of red on the lips, but it goes on completely clear on my lips. The smell is not my favorite and I could live without this one. It smells like cheap chocolate cherries. Not pleasant for my taste.

Now onto Cake Batter- Hands down this is my FAVORITE!!!! It is a clear color and thus goes on clear, which is fine for me. The smell is what I adore the most since it straight up smells like a vanilla cupcake with creamy buttercream frosting. To my nose, I smell a little caramel in there, just adding to the sugary sweetness.

My only regret is that I didn't pick up more Cake Batter ones, but next time I am at WalMart I am high tailing it to all the check out stands and buying several more of the Cake Batter! You guys better seek these out before they are all gone! 

Remember, they are Limited Edition....

No comments:

Post a Comment