Search This Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tarte Blush In Empowered And Fearless

I have a confession to make...       Last week Tarte was having a 20% off sale and I thought that I would check them out. I really wanted to by the holiday gift set of blushes that they have this year, but the 20% code did not apply to that particular item :(

So, instead, I decided to buy two of their full size blushes that were on sale already for $18.00! So, I snagged two of them for about $14.00 a piece! I love Tarte blushes, they are my favorite! I just got these in the mail yesterday and wanted to share swathes with you.

Oh, and as a bonus, I was able to pick out a sample and I chose their eyelash primer, which I have never ever used this before, so I am thrilled to try it out soon.












Left to Right: Fearless and Empowered


I cannot wait to try these out! Hope you have a fantastical day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment