Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Modern Minerals Duo Fiber Mini Round Brush Review

In my Boxycharm box for February I was pleasantly happy to see that there was a makeup brush included in the goodies! I did not have a round brush in my collection until this moment, so trying this out to see if a mini round brush was truly a necessity was interesting, because I never had seen the need before...

This retails on modermineralsmakeup.com for $15.00, which is a good price for a higher end makeup line. I would compare the prices on their website in regards to makeup and brushes to MAC.








At first glance, this reminds me of an e.l.f. makeup brush because of it's white handle, but I can tell that this is much better quality than e.l.f.'s brushes, which have the potential to shed like crazy! I don't mind the appearance of the brush itself, it is simple and well made, and even has a positive message to share with it's user: "U R GORGEOUS". Aw, how sweet ;)








The brush is amazing, because it is so firm and dense it doesn't spread when it is being used. It keeps it shape, making application so effortless. While the fibers on this brush are dense, you can also be assured that it is soft!  I like to use this for smoking out the lower lash line, but their website also says this is a great brush for the inner corner highlight, which I am definitely going to try, it is the perfect size for that!

I haven't noticed any shedding with this brush, it has held up very well as it has been used daily since I got it in the mail!

I cannot believe that I never tried out a mini round brush before, because this has made smoking out my lower lash line way more efficient and precise! I honestly cannot leave this brush behind when I am traveling, because I almost feel like my small flat makeup brush won't cut it like this one does.

Overall, I really do like this brush and am so glad that this can be added to my brush collection. This is a keeper for sure!



Have A Wonderful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment