Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Benefit's Groovy Kind-a Love Kit

Hello to all of you on this Tuesday afternoon! I wanted to share with you a gift that a dear loved one gifted to me last week, and that is Benefit's Groovy Kind-a Love beauty kit full of samples from their makeup line. I must admit that I have only tried a mascara and highlighter from this brand, so when I unboxed this baby, I was thrilled beyond belief! I get to try out some more Benefit products, products that have been around for awhile, but are new to me!

Here is the adorable box that this comes packaged in!

Back of the box

Out of the box

I love that the products are contained in a metal tin, which is reusable. After taking out the products and the compartment that they are kept in, you are left with a rubber-felt-like bottom on the inside. It is shallow enough to keep some treasures of yours inside. Honestly, you cannot beat how cute this tin really is!

On to what is on the inside of this baby!


Sorry for the poor quality of picture…
I had to use my phone that day :(

You receive their POREfessional primer which claims to help makeup stay put while minimizing pores. I have been curious to try this for the longest time and now I get the opportunity!

Also included is a rose-tinted lip and cheek stain called Benetint. I am not sure if this has a name of its own, or if its name is Benetint, but it is pretty! I am intrigued because it is a liquid stain, so I wonder how easy or difficult it will be to apply as a tint to my cheeks… Can't wait to play with this one!

The little booklet included calls Dandelion a brightening powder and Gimme Fever a powder, so I am sure that Dandelion is a matte blush while Gimme Fever can be used as a highlighter since that contains some shimmer. The colors look very pretty and wearable for everyone.

I have tried and reviewed They're Real mascara and I do enjoy it because it gives such umph to lashes, making lashes appear as if they are fake, in a good dramatic way, I promise! I'm glad to have an extra one of these for special occasions!

Lastly, I was excited to try out their eyeshadows! This kit comes with four, what I assume look to be full sized shadows, in the colors, Tickle My Ivory, Gilt-y Pleasure, Shimmer Down and Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy. All extremely wearable neutral colors that will suit everyday wear. 

Not to forget to mention, but they also include a double ended sponge tipped applicator for the eyeshadows and a flat mini blush brush that is just the right size to fit into the mini blushes. 

So, I will bring reviews and will let you know my honest thoughts on what I think about these gorgeous products! 

Til than, stay groovy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment