Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Revlon's Perfect Coral Combo!

Okay, I have another confession to make...    I am not positive if I have mentioned on here how much  have been obsessing over finding the perfect coral for my lips. Not that I am a sucker for following trends because I tend to do what I want when it comes to makeup and fashion, but I do like to know what is in and out so I don't make a complete fool of myself (can you imagine me showing up in plaid pants that were so 1990's?). 
Even before coral became this huge trend for the summer, I loved the color and had been on the hunt for the perfect coral lipstick and lipgloss. What I saw at the drugstores intrigued me and swatches online got me lusting after certain colors. 
Well, I had heard a lot about Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in the color Coral Reef. I saw swatches and thought it was pretty but might not have the pigment that I was hoping for. I wanted an intense corally-pink color. But, I decided to go to my local Target and check the gloss out for myself. As I was there I was checking out the lipsticks that Revlon has as I hunted for a perfect orangey-pinky-coral color. I came across  Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry and no matter what other colors I looked at I found myself drawn back to that one color. So, I did what any logical beauty junkie would do. I bought Coralberry and the much hyped about Coral Reef Lipgloss.
I found that Coralberry is a very pretty orangey-pinky-coral and applies very pigmented on my lips which I love! I sometime wear it alone and other times I find it nice to wear Coral Reef over the top of it since they seem so close in color just in different forms. 






Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick In Coralberry
Revlon's Much Hyped About Super Lustrous Lipgloss In Coral Reef

Right: Coralberry; Left: Coral Reef

Pretty Combo!


These are definitely beautiful colors on their own or combined together. Either way they satisfy the coral obsession that I have been craving for the past few months. These are shades that I definitely will be repurchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment