Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Whatever Wednesday: HauteLook Took Me By Surprise!

So... now that winter is winding down, stores everywhere have been having clearance on a lot of winter time goodies, and that also has included boots! I love boots and wear them dressed up and down, so I have been in dire need of some new black boots and brown boots.

Well, for me brown boots have been hard to find this year, ones that are the right shade of brown and have the right detail that I have been looking forward to. A chocolate brown is what I wanted, and nothing with a lot of bling or overdone details.

For fun, I happened to be perusing hautelook.com just this past Sunday night around 9:00ish and happened to find that their boots where 80% off! They had such a wide variety of different colors, shapes and styles... Well, I found a beautiful pair of brown boots with simple detail that I believe are by the brand Bucco and are called the Bince Boot. According to Hautelook, this retails for around $110.00 and they had this on sale for $26.97. So, with shipping, this gorgeous boot only cost me $34.92!!!!

SCORE!!!


Usually, when I have ordered from Hautelook, it took about two weeks at least for my order to arrive, and the anticipation kills me. Well, I came home today around 5:30 and low and behold, my hubby presented me with my shipment! I was NOT expecting this for awhile, I had't even bothered to check on its shipping status. I was pleasantly surprised!











I absolutely ADORE the gold zipper that runs up the outside of the boot. I really like how this is noticeable from the outside of the boot, not hidden on the inside. If a boot has this kind of cool detail, I want it to be noticed! Plus, gold on brown looks so pretty!












The buckles on this boot are not overwhelming nor is it cheesy looking. These are jut the right size where it is not distracting from the simplicity of this boot. They add just the right amount of pizzazz.










Here is the inside of the boot, simple and classy. I have a feeling that this will not go out of style!

I Love my new boots! Not to mention the super fast shipping that hautelook surprised me with! I hope this is their new norm, because I will order from them more often if this is the case!


Have you ordered anything exciting from them lately? Let me know!



Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment