Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Revlon's Gold Coin Nail Polish

I have a confession to make...    I was at Walmart just yesterday buying a few items that I needed for the pantry and of course,  had to go and check out the makeup isle! I was actually on a mission to seek out a specific hard to find product that just hit stores a few weeks ago but is not readily available in everyones area yet (that would be my area!).
So, instead I settled on looking at nail polishes, another love of mine. I was drawn towards the selection that Revlon had and seriously, I could have bought more than I did that day. But, I was good and I only bought two. One of them I was just dying to try for myself when I got home. 
It is called "Gold Coin", and I cannot tell you just how long this nail polish has been available from Revlon, but I have to let you guys know that it is so pretty!
It is a metallic finish, just as the bottle says and WOW does this polish shine! To me, it almost looks like it has extremely small barely there glitters in the polish. Maybe it does, but whatever it is, it sure does reflect gorgeously! And it dries super fast, which for me is always a plus because I am constantly doing something and honestly, I hate to sit around and wait half an hour for my polish to dry. 
Another plus, this is the second day that I have this polish on and it has not chipped in the slightest. So, great lasting wear so far!


Revlon seems to be coming out with some nice colors lately and not bad for the price. I paid under four dollars for this bottle. Because of that I bought two nail polishes since I have always been a fan of their polish, so I knew I would not be disappointed.
This is definitely a fall color, so hurry out and get your "Gold Coin" before they run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment