Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bath And Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul

Okay, confession time…   I went to the mall this weekend with my hubby on a mission to find him a new pair of shoes and I came across Bath And Body Works and they were having their semi-annual sale, which when I walked by the first time I passed by and talked myself out of going in. But, than we walked by a second time and I caved… 

And this is what I came out with!



Altogether I spent $48.05 and I walked away a happy woman!




I have never tried their Intense Moisture Body Butters before and since I was running out of lotions, I grabbed three different ones to try. Normally they are $15.00 a piece (yikes!) but I snagged them for $4.00 a piece! I tried some today, and they are super thick and very moisturizing. This is my new favorite line of lotions from Bath and Body Works now!




I picked up these Wallflowers, a pack of two for $5.00 a piece! This is my all time favorite scent, and I needed to fill my wall warmers again, anyway. Normally, these are $12.50 a pack, so I believe I definitely scored! My only regret is that I did not pick up the last two packs of this scent that was there… 




Okay, this was my biggest most exciting find of them all!!! This is my favorite of the Aromatherapy lotion scents that they have! I was super bummed because I heard a few months ago that they were discontinuing Warm Milk And Honey from the line; I couldn't even find it on line. So, I cherished the one I have now and am half way through the bottle. So, after I got over the shock of stumbling across the few they had left at the store, I grabbed all but two of them (because I was trying to budget and be a good girl!). These are normally $13.00 a piece and I got them for $6.00 each! 

I think that I scored and bought a lot of products that I will use, love and, of course, needed!

Hope you have fun shopping your sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment