Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Too Faced Bulletproof Brows

So, I splurged more than I thought    I would when I went shopping this last weekend and found myself in Sephora checking out some intriguing products when I came across Too Faced Bulletproof Brows.

I got this in the color Universal Brunette for $30.00, which hurt quite a bit, but I convinced myself that this was going to be worth it! 











On their website Too Faced claims that this is a gel, pencil, powder and setting wax all in one clay product. It says that it offers 24 hour waterproof, smudge proof and budge proof wear, which is exactly what I was wanting. Sometimes my oily skin towards the middle of the day will smudge my brow pencil if I happen to touch my face in that vicinity, which is not a pulled together look.

I will admit that initially, I was torn between this product and the brow product Tarte offers (also a clay version in a pot). Well, after swatching the two products side by side when I was at Sephora, and wearing them around the store for about ten minutes, I rubbed my hand across them and Tarte smudged while Too Faced stayed completely put! It would not budge, and my indecisiveness was than decided! 




The brush that comes with this is wonderful! I love the angled brush and spooley because it is not cheap at all. It is quality made and applies the product like a dream!






This comes with 2.0g, which is not a lot of product, in my opinion, especially not for $30.00! If I recall, Tarte had 3.0g of product for $28.00, which tempted me, but the product was a fail and not worth the price. And after using this, I believe this will last awhile, because a little bit goes a long way!







I like the packaging a lot! It is small and travel sized, which makes it convenient to take with you wherever you may be going. When you first open it up, you will see a mirror, which is helpful. But, than they made a lid that covers the product itself, which is pure genius! The lid clicks into place, so you never have to worry about it being flimsy. I love the thought that went into creating this packaging!

Swatch



Swatch rubbed

 This product applies smooth and creamy on the brows and quickly sets in about a minute and will not budge. The spooley helps to blend out any harshness, but work quickly!

In the second swatch above, I rubbed my hand furiously across the swatch and it DID NOT budge! Honestly, it looks the same as the above swatch! 

This is a phenomenal product and I have been loving wearing this and I highly recommend this to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment