Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Mally Volumizing Mascara

Hey there lovelies!   I wanted to share with you my review on the Mally Volumizing Mascara that came with the wonderfully awesome Mally's Bulletproof Essentials set that I purchased from Ulta this past summer. I had a few mascaras that I needed to get through before I opened up this one. For the past two months now I have been using this on and off, so let me share my thoughts with you!




Let's start off by talking about the packaging, shall we? I think that the pearly white of the tube with the bubble gum pink lettering shouts girlie, in a grown up way and definitely stands to from the rest.

Mally's website claims that this mascara will, just to paraphrase a bit of the claims on her website,  "create gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes…will help thicken lashes without clumping…giving volume that lasts and lasts." 




This formula is made from a combination of waxes and powders that in conjunction with the plush brush creates the amazing results you have. 

Did I think it worked? Well, let me show you my results…









I adore this mascara to the point where I think that this is my new holy grail high end mascara! It trumps Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes, which I fell in love with before… I will tell you, that the volume and fullness in the pictures above lasts all day, not just for the first few minutes after application! 

I highly recommend that you at least try this out. It retails for $20.00 on mallybeauty.com, which if you want to splurge a bit on a beautifully stunning mascara, let this be the one!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment