Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo Review

Let's face it, not every day do we have the time, nor the desire to shampoo, dry and style our hair, am I right? I will say that I have oily hair and used to wash my hair every single day, but the past year I have been so busy and on the go, that I decided to try out dry shampoo. Recently, I tested out Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo and am ready to give you my honest thoughts on this one!

You can purchase this at your local drugstore for around $3.99. Herbal Essences has two other dry shampoos on the market, but this one was the only one available at my local drugstore.









Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo





Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo





The bottle itself is very pretty and gives off that "natural" vibe that I think they where going for with this product. I like how this bottle has a matte appearance as opposed to the typical glossy look of most bottles.

They claim that this will help to refresh hair, even on days that you don't wash your hair, leaving it  with a citrus and mint fragrance.

I have to say that the citrus scent comes off more strong than the mint and I love this scent so much! It is fresh and clean smelling, which is a perfect pick me up for day old hair.





Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo Nozzle




The nozzle is very sturdy and shows no signs of wanting to break off, like some plastic nozzles that I have used before. What a relief!





Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo Product





What is interesting about this product is that when it sprays out of the bottle, it is clear and wet. It basically shoots strongly onto your roots clear and than the clear product transforms into a light white powder, as shown above in the picture. But, for us dark brunettes out there, never fear! Even though this powder is white, it is so EASY to rub invisibly into the scalp, as if it never was there! Awesome, right!?

This bottle has lasted me for a month now, but I don't use it every day. I use it about four times a week in the mornings when I washed my the day before and want to extend my hair another day with no shampooing. This will take me through my day with my hair feeling fresh and helps take away the oiliness from my roots. My hair isn't dragged down by oil anymore because the dry shampoo does away with the oil and lifts it up wonderfully!

I love this dry shampoo! I am just now running low and will have to make another purchase soon!

Let me know what your favorite drugstore dry shampoo is, because I am not against trying different ones. I am always on the search!



Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment