Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

BoxyCharm Unboxing December 2014

I had been debating on joining a subscription box service because there are so many different ones out there and all of them with mixed reviews. So, I took my time and after reviewing and listening to other people's opinions, I decided that spending $21.00 a month for full and luxury sized beauty products would be my cup of tea. So, I joined BoxyCharm and received my first box last month.

Let me share with you my December BoxyCharm:

























I was super excited about getting Coastal Scents "Revealed" palette, something that I had been wanting for a long time! It retails for $39.95, so I think already my BoxyCharm paid for itself (a few times over!) I have already played with this palette and have opinions about it, so stay tuned!







I am not a lash-girl and own only one other pair of lashes besides these that I received in my box. These look very beautiful, but I just never know where to wear fake eyelashes. I guess I must experiment with these soon! These Lina Lashes Luxury Mink Lashes retail for $30.00










This Mistura Beauty Solutions Retractable Beauty Brush retails for $19.99 and is so very soft on the face! This will be very good for taking on a trip, it is very travel friendly!









I have never heard of the brand, Be A Bombshell, so I was very excited to try their lip product since I am a lippie junkie! This full sized lip product retails for $14.00 and I have already tested this out and have a definite opinion on this, so you will be hearing about it soon!






This Eva NYC Texture Spray is a travel sized bottle, which is awesome because I am going to be traveling to NYC in May and hope to take this with me. First, I need to test this out a few times to see how this performs! From reading the card that explains the products, it seems this product could range anywhere between $7.00-$12.00, no doubt depending on size.

So, I am very excited and pleased with what I got in my BoxyCharm this month and can't wait to play with all of these new beauty goodies! Next time, when I get my box I will share what is inside sooner so you can decide if you would like to purchase that month's box yourself!

For all that I got inside my box, the $21.00 was well spent!





Have A Great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment