Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Mally's Black Friday Surprise Goodie Bag 2014



I just wanted to share with you all what I received in the mail last week! I had been waiting for Mally Beauty's surprise goodie bag for a loooong time after I had ordered it, but it was well worth the wait! This was her Black Friday deal this year that included well over $100 worth of products inside for just $25! You know I had to snatch this beauty deal up!

Some of these products are new to me, so I am going to have such a good time playing around with them, and soon I will let you know what my thoughts are on these.

I truly hope that next year she also has a Black Friday deal like this going on, because it is such an amazing way to try her products for an unbelievable price. So, definitely keep your eyes open next November!




Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment