Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow Duo In, "The Epiphany"

I got this great Bare Minerals set awhile back that included a whole bunch of their best selling products, so of course I just had to buy it so I could test out a few items! I was excited to try their Ready Eyeshadow Duo in the color palette, "The Epiphany" that includes the eyeshadows, "A-ha" and "Foreshadow". The full sized version of this same product retails for $20.00 and can be found at retail store like Ulta, Sephora and bareMinerals counters.











As you can see, this package is seriously small, it fits inside the palm of my hand. But, I assure you, despite the little package, you do get a lot of product! This is a great sample size with neutral colors that you can wear everyday, so you will get a lot of use out of this tiny little palette.




Left: A-ha
Right: Foreshadow



Left: A-ha
Right: Foreshadow


"A-ha" is such a beautiful champagne color with a frosted finish. It definitely brightens up the eyes when worn all over the lid. The color payoff on this eyeshadow is excellent, which is thanks to the velvety formula of this eyeshadow!

"Foreshadow" is a true deep dark brown with a matte finish. Even for a matte, this packs a punch of color as well! Some matte eyeshadows come off as chalky and hard, but not this matte formula; this is just as soft as the frosty finish of "A-ha".

The formulation of these eyeshadows is so soft and buttery, they blend effortlessly and beautifully onto the eyes. I was very impressed with the high pigmentation that these shadows offered, even for the matte eyeshadow. These eyeshadows are some of the most pleasurably soft shadows that I have ever touched and used, they truly have amazed me!

Overall, I am in love with these eyeshadows because the formula is amazing and the pigmentation is out of this world! I highly recommend that you give these a whirl!

Have you tried these before? What duos or palettes are your favorites?




Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment