Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

Mini Target Haul!

I love Target, but really, who doesn't, right?! Tonight my hubby and I went looking around at Target and I found some fun little things that I had to bring home with me. And the best part, they where ALL on clearance!






It's a small little haul, but still fun!






This is a very fuchsia wallet that is just tiny enough for a few credit cards inside and also a handy slot for you to place your phone! Originally it was $5.00 but I got it for $1.50! I was thinking that this would be great for when I am traveling so I do not have to carry around a bulky wallet.







I saw this Limited Edition Signature Soy candle in Warm Mulled Cider (which was not pictured in the haul pic above because I have it lit in my living room ) on clearance for $5.00, original price was $10.00! Since I am a candle fiend and really fell in love with this company's Pumpkin Cheesecake candle last month, I thought I would give this one a whirl. To me, it smells just like a cinnamon gummy bear! Yummy!






This is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in the color Gray-t Escape. Origionallyit retails for $6.49 but I got it for $3.24. It is a light grey-pink color and very neutral. I really like it and am wearing it right now, but I think this one is a three-coater polish, because it applied kinda streaky. I will let you all know my thoughts on this soon.





This is what I was most excited about! A Marc Jacobs four-piece fragrance set on clearance for $22.48, which was a steal since it was $44.99 before! I had to get this because I adore the Honey fragrance and thought that I would gift the other three to my mom while I keep Honey for myself. This set includes the two different Daisy fragrances, Dot and Honey. These are all .13oz, and come in their cute bottles!

How fun! Have you guys picked up any exciting and fun clearance items lately? Let me know what treasures you found!



Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment