Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Have You Been Bitten Lately?

I have a confession to make...  remember when I was on my lip stain kick in the beginning of summer? Well, I thought that I would try a lip stain of a different variety than the gloss that came in the tube. I have seen many reviews and many videos (not to mention commercials with Jessica Biel) either promoting this product or giving opinions on this product. It got to the point that I figured I should check this out for myself to see if this is something worth raving about.
I picked up the Revlon Just Bitten lipstain + balm in the color Passion, a gorgeous yet daring bright berry pink color. This was at my local Target for about $7.99, crossing my fingers that this was going to be worth the almost ten dollars I laid down.



I love vibrant colors and if I am going to pay that much for a lip product I want it to show up. Fortunately Revlon has a good variety of colors in all their lines, these lip stains included.
I like how this product is packaged because it has an easy 'marker tipped' applicator that is seriously fool proof. Just draw the color onto your lips and pop the end car off the other side of the marker and you have a handy moisturizing lip balm for convenience. You don't have to worry about taking along a separate lip balm with you because it already has one for you to use.


I am not positive how long it takes until this product dries out since I only purchased mine a week ago. But I will say that this tint lasts all day on my lips with some fading, but when it begins to fade it does not look patchy or bad. Plus, this is very comfortable to wear, it does not feel heavy at all. Sometimes I even forget I am wearing it because it just sinks into the lips! The balm is moisturizing, but I have heard that it can easily fall off if not careful, so heads up on that one.
I had absolutely no transfer issue with this product, not even the slightest. I kissed my hubby, I drank my water and nothing! And even when the lip balm wore off, the color stayed true and comfy!
 I will dare to say that I like this lip stain way better than any other's I have tried in the past, even more than the very best one that I tried this summer! I will tell you, this is a definite re-purchase!


I don't think that this makes you look like you have been 'just bitten', how very silly! But they do deliver in all the important areas and give a great pop of pizazz! 
So, tell me, are you ready to get 'bitten', too (haha!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment