Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

NYX's Cinnamon Spices Things Up!

I have a confession to make...   I think that pretty coral cheeks are just fine and dandy to wear any time of the year. Who cares if fall is here, even though over here in my area of the world it's still pretty darn hot! Some say we need to embrace the fall like colors now that the season is turning, but come on! Who is it that dictates what we should wear and when we should wear it? Only ourselves, of course!
As you know I love a coral lip and finally found some very gorgeous coral lipsticks and lip glosses to satisfy my craving (for now) but I was also thinking that it would be beautiful to find a nice coral blush to add some peachy orangey color to my cheeks.
Well, I was in luck when a while back I placed an order on beautyjoint.com because I checked out the NYX blushes that they had on their website and let me tell you, pure makeup heaven! I ordered two blushes and one of them was definitely a daring color called Cinnamon. The bright orange is not for the faint of heart, but I knew that this could be the orange blush that I have been on the search for my whole life (okay, exaggeration, but this summer at least...). 
 When I received the product, I immediately swatched it and loved it! I have worn it many times since then and trust me, all you need is a tap of your brush along the top and tap off the excess because this is a highly pigmented blush, much to my appreciation! 


I love how NYX created this product with the pretty diamond peaks!

You can definitely sheer this blush out or build it up and it
is beautiful either way!

This picture was taken more in the shade so the lighting is different
but I thought that it might be good to show this picture anyways to
capture some of the pigmentation. 

NYX blushes have a good variety to choose from for every skin tone and every creation. In this packaging you are getting 5.2 g which will last you years I am sure with how little you need when you go to apply it. 
The packaging is very small and compact so I know we all are thankful that it is not bulky so it won't take up needed space in our collection.
So, even though fall is upon us and it is time to break out our scarfs and sweaters remember not to turn your nose up at those pretty coral cheeks, because with a blush like this one, trust me, you won't be able to wait till next summer to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment