Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Who Doesn't Love A Cupcake?

I have a confession to make...   a confession of the sweet variety, that is! I am a definite girly girl and I love sweet scents and the homeyness that they remind me of; it is definite comfort now that we are heading into fall which is my favorite season!
 I was at Target a few weeks ago and stopped by their candle section because they have such a great selection of candles. I was immediately drawn to these super cute candles by the Chesapeake Bay Candle Company. Now, anything with frosting is my favorite dessert and when I saw their candle, Vanilla Cupcake and took a sniff I knew I was in cupcake heaven! They describe the scent of their candles on the front and the Vanilla Cupcake scent is described like this:

"Moist and delicious yellow cake smoothly finished with a layer of rich, velvety vanilla frosting."
Yummy! I even picked up the pumpkin pie one they have! These retail for $9.99 at my local Target and you get 20oz. for that price. Not a bad deal in my opinion!


Than I remembered a lotion by Bodycology that I heard a beauty guru on Youtube mention as a favorite of hers that I knew I had to try. My Target did not carry that particular scent but my local Wal-Mart carried it. Yes, it is called Vanilla Cupcake, once again.
It smells like vanilla buttercream frosting when you squeeze it out of the tube and apply it to your skin. The company describes the scent like this:

"The delicious scents of buttercream and sugary vanilla provide all the decadence of dessert-without the guilt."
Now, the scent is very light after applied to the skin but subtle enough were you can still take in a whiff of it as you go about your day. I love it!


And just think, you can have your cupcakes and wear that little black dress still!

No comments:

Post a Comment