Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bare Minerals One Hot Mama

I was so pleased to receive Bare Minerals One Hot Mama beauty kit from a thoughtful friend recently! Inside where beauty products that I had not tried before, and you know how I feel about value kits, so I was so excited to try these things out!

For this post I will show you the kit itself so that you can see if this is something that you would like to purchase before it sells out on Ulta.com.







This is a $98 dollar value that you pay only $39 dollars for! Definitely, you can see why value kits are amazing and why I like to grab them up so much!






This comes with a 20% off coupon for your next purchase of Bare Minerals foundation! I think that is a generous offer, and is something that I am going to use to try out their foundation, since I have never tried their liquid foundation before!














The makeup bag is very cute, I must say! I like how it has double compartments for your makeup or brushes so you can keep them separate when you travel. The inside is hot pink with some filigree designs that add to the adorableness of this bag. It's such a pretty touch!





Onto the goodies! This is what you get:

*Mini Well Rested Face And Eye Brightener
*Glee All Over Face Color
*Mini Flawless Application Face Brush
*Flawless Definition Mascara in Black
*Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Smooth Talker

This is a wonderful deal, so if you are wanting to try some makeup products that you have not tried before, pick this up at Ulta and test these out for yourself!

I have tried three of the four products and have reviews coming, so stay tuned!



Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment