Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sephora Favorites Glitz And Glam Kit

There is so much makeup in this world, and not a lot of money to try it all, so when Sephora comes out with goodie kits full of samples (and sometimes deluxe or full sized samples) I can't help but give into my weakness and lay my money down for it!




















I picked up Sephora's Glitz And Glam Party Sampler kit for $45 dollars featuring day to night makeup. The description on the back says that this contains eight of their most dazzling products plus a chic clutch (including four flu sized products).






The clutch is a soft creamy metallic ivory with an underlaying golden print that is absolutely adorable! Personally, I would not use this a clutch for a glamorous night on the town, because it screams makeup bag to me, but it serves the purpose of holding small items that you might want to travel with.






Here are the goodies that come hidden inside this cute little bag!


*Josie Maran Coconut Cheek Gelee (0.18 oz)
*Lancome Hypnose Star in Noir Midnight (0.135 fl oz)
*Nails Inc Kensigton Caviar Gel Effect Plumping Top Coat (0.17 fl oz)
*Nars Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (0.11 fl oz)
*Sephora Collection False Eye Lashes in Celebrity (1 pair)
*Stila Stay All Day 10-In-One HD Illuminating Beauty Balm with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (0.34 fl oz)
*Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool (0.02 fl oz)
*Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Space Cowboy (0.05 oz)


I had never tried any one of these products before, so I knew this was the kit that I had wanted to buy. I have tested out one of these products thus far and plan on testing all of these out for you guys (and myself!) and I will let you know my true thoughts on these goodies!

Sample kits are a great way to try several different products, and most of the samples inside those kits will last a good long while, giving you enough time to get a solid opinion about the product and if you want to purchase the full sized version.

Spehora always has beauty kits available through out the year, but now that the holiday seasons are approaching, even more sensational kits will be hitting the shelves, so keep your eyes open for them.

 I know I sure will!




Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment