Search This Blog

Monday, October 27, 2014

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Makeup Lotion

I do not love the look of my bare legs in a pair of shorts, because I have scars and veins that show on my legs, so they are definitely not flawless! About nine years ago I discovered Sally Hansen's Airbrush Leg Makeup in it's spray-on form, and I loved it to the point that I could not go without it, especially if I was showing my legs off in shorts or a skirt. So, when Sally Hansen came out with the lotion version of this product, I knew I would have to give it a try!









The product claims that this formula is full coverage and is waterproof and will not transfer, which is highly important when wearing leg makeup!






I won't lie, this product does get messy when squeezing it out of the tube, but I remember when I used the spray version of this, I would spray the product into my hand and than rub onto my legs and the product got a little messy. So, I love the lotion version of this even more because it is just so easy to use since all you have to do is squeeze the product directly into your hand.

As you apply this, the bottle will get messy as it is handled in between layers, but all you have to do is wipe the bottle down after you are done using it and it is good to go!







This is a thick product and very full coverage, as it promises! I would use just a little bit at a time because this product spreads so easily and gives an instant coverage to your legs. This is build able, but try not to layer too much, otherwise your legs may look extremely fake.


I wore this product with a skirt that has a white lining and there was absolutely no transfer whatsoever! And I wore it for almost twelve hours that day, so I was highly pleased! This seems to instantly dry after it is rubbed onto the legs, but I would advise you to wait at least a minute or two before putting on your shorts or skirts just for peace of mind that it is transfer resistant at that point.



BEFORE




AFTER


Look at the before and after shots! There is an extreme difference in the color of my legs and it definitely helps to cover the imperfections. I used one layer of lotion on my legs, just for reference. To me, one layer looks natural and gives a nice color.

The color I purchased is the color Tan/Bronze. I believe this product comes in two shades that are lighter than this and one more that is darker. It was about $10.00 at Target, which I think is a great price for something that works so well. I only use mine on those occasions when I need my legs to look close to perfect!

I would repurchase this in a heartbeat, and it is one of those products that I could never be without since I may never know when I might need it!

I highly recommend this!



Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment