Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2014

Bite Beauty Neutral Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo: Lychee And Musk

I am a lip junkie and had to jump on the bandwagon and try out Bite Beauty's much raved about lipsticks. Everywhere I turn, people are singing their praises, so I had to give this lipstick a try. So, on spehora.com I purchased Bite Beauty Neutral Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in the colors Musk and Lychee for $12.00.












A full sized tube of this lipstick retails for $24.00 and comes in 32 different colors that is appealing and pleasing to every taste. What I thought was intriguing was the fact that these are made with food grade ingredients and are organic and natural, so these are a wonderful choice for those who appreciate organic friendly makeup. The claim is that this lipstick is rich in color and moisturizing for the lips.










These lipstick duos come in two different choices, Neutral or Vivid. I chose the Neutral duo, even though the Vivid duo looked so pretty! I already have colors similar in my lip collection to the brighter duo, and I reasoned that I can wear neutral colors daily, so I thought I would get more use of this one.






The tube is so tiny, smaller than I thought it would be, as it is smaller than the palm of my hand! Yet, I had to reason with myself that this is a generous sample of two different colors of an expensive lipstick, so in the long run, this is a pretty good deal! And just think, you get to put two lipsticks in your purse and it will only take up the space of one!



Bite Beauty : Lychee



Bite Beauty : Musk


Bite Beauty Lipstick
Left: Musk
Right: Lychee


The two colors you get here are definitely very pretty and very neutral, great for everyday wear when you don't want to have to think about what to put on your lips. Musk is a warmer brown-nude, which flatters my skin tone better than Lychee, which is a cool toned pink.

I was so pleased that these glide smoothly on the lips giving the lips a saturation of color. Creme finishes are my favorite and these do not disappoint! They give color and shine to the lips, giving the lips a full appearance.

But, I will say that after wearing them for awhile, these tend to dry out my lips! I was really baffled, because I thought that these where supposed to be moisturizing, full of natural ingredients that where beneficial to the lips! I tried these a few times, but still,  I came up with the same conclusion: They were drying. Not overly drying, but dry. Not something I love from a lipstick that claims to moisturize.

A lot of people proclaim their love for these lipsticks, but I could not bring myself to see what was so special about these. If you are someone who likes to purchase natural ingredient cosmetics, than these are for you and the price tag would be worth it for you.

Yet, since I could not fall under its spell, I will not be repurchasing these. Thank goodness for trial sizes, they let you play with the makeup before deciding to splurge on the full sized or not!



Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment