Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Too Faced 3*Way Lash Lining Tool

I love liquid liner for days when I am in a hurry and in a rush to get out that front door, so that was why I was very excited to try out Too Faced 3*Way Lash Lining Tool! This retails for $22.00 and claims that this is a multipurpose tool that can be used as a:

1.) Lash emphasizing dot tool
2.) Tight-liner
3.) Traditional liner






I really like the packaging because it is very slender and easy to handle. It is just like using a pen, if you will, so there is no awkward handling of this tool! The cap also adheres tightly on with a nice satisfying snap, so there is no worry about the cap being lose enough to accidentally come off on its own and drying out that way.






The tip is very intriguing, as you can see for yourself above. It is like a sturdy flexible three pronged felt tip that is saturated with color! At first glance this was intimidating for me because I was unsure of the proper way to use this to get the maximum use, so I had to watch the instructional video that was online by a TooFaced artist their self.

When I applied this, the tip was very pleasant to work with, because while it is firm, it is still flexible. The product glides smoothly across the lash line without having to fight with the tool to get the product out.

If you have ever worried about liquid liner smearing or smudging as the day goes on, than you can stop your worries right this instant, because this liner will not budge! Where you apply it, it is going to stay all day, with no fading or smearing whatsoever! I adore the staying power that this liner provides!


Left to Right:
Thick line
Tight Lining
Thin Line



This was not my favorite tool to tight line with, so when I would wear this, I would just tight line with my good old pencil eyeliner. Neither was I a fan of using it as a dotting tool to emphasize my lashes, it looked too fake on me, but... I really loved using it as a traditional eyeliner! Depending on if you want a thin line (apply it with the three tips aligned side by side along you lashes) or a thick line (apply it with the three tips aligned on top of one another along your lashes) you will get a precise fluid line that is highly pigmented.

If you want to wing out your liner, this tool makes it a piece of cake to get a fine tip on your cat eye! You can even make an outline of the line you want and then fill it in using it as you would when applying a thick line to your eyes!

In other words... This tool will make applying any type of line that you want the easiest thing you have ever done in your entire life of beauty!

So, now here is where the love/hate relationship I have with this tool comes into play... Is it only me, or did this $22.00 liquid eyeliner dry out rather quickly for you, too?  I got this back in October and it was probably a month and a half later it started to dry out on me! I was highly disappointed in the lifespan of this product because I loved it so much.

Now, I did not use this every single day, because I thought that maybe I had legitimately used up all the product inside, but if that was the case, than you really get jipped on how much product you receive for the price tag! Seriously, I have had drugstore liquid liners last me longer than this one has!

Because of the fact that this dried out on me in no time flat, I will not repurchase this liner. I am very sad to say that, because I love how this performs and lasts all day, but I cannot spend $22.00 on a liner that dies on me a short time after. Honestly, there are drugstore alternatives that I really do like that perform to satisfaction that I will buy over this one.

What was your experience with Too Faced 3*Way Lash Lining Tool? Please do tell me, because maybe there was something I should have done to increase the longevity of this product... Please do let me know!




Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment