Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

bareMinerals Ready Blush In, "The One"

I have been testing out a few products from bareMinerals this past year and today I bring to you bareMinerals READY Blush in the color, "The One". This is a sample size that fits in the palm of my hand, it's so cute! I have to admit that I gravitate towards sample sized products when I am testing out beauty products because it gives me enough product to determine if I love it enough to buy a full sized version.

The full size version of this retails for $23.00, so lets check this out to see if it is worth the price tag!









This is a pretty pink-rose matte color that at first I thought would look chalky on my medium skin tone. But,  when I first tried this out and applied it, it gave my cheeks a natural looking flush, almost like I had been outside in the cold. It is a very beautiful color and I think that it would look good on most skin tones, as it is surprisingly natural. On darker skin tones, I have to question if this will show up, because it is still on the lighter side of a blush.



bareMinerals READY blush: The One



The formula is very pigmented, just as you would expect from the READY line of beauty products. A little goes a long way and, of course, it is buildable according to your personal preference. The feel of this blush is silky soft so you know you are getting a quality product that will live up to your expectations.

Overall I really like this blush formulation and the beautiful color, yet, I also know that I can find drugstore alternatives that compare to the texture and even the color that this bareMinerals blush offers. I know that this is a higher end product, and it is very pretty, which I can appreciate, but this did not standout as unique or different, and because of that reason I feel I can pass on their blushes and spend my $23.00 elsewhere.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this blush!




Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment