Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2015

Beauty For Real True Color Lip Cream, "Always There"

As a lipgloss junkie I know exactly what I want in a lipgloss and what will entice me to go back for more. I always get excited over lip products, so when Boxycharm included a lip cream from Beauty For Real in their January box, I was thrilled to try out this brand that is new to me!

This retails on Beauty For Real's website for $22.00 and comes in five different shades. They call this a lip cream that has high impact and is saturated with color that provides long lasting wear. This is exactly what I want in a lipgloss!
















This comes nicely boxed and the tube itself is your typical lipgloss tube, BUT...




Handy mirror



As you can see from the above pictures, you are presented with a unique handy package, because it has a built in mirror that is just the right size to be able to see where you are applying the gloss. I like this feature, because you don't have to root around in your purse for a compact mirror, for we all know it is always buried under all our other junk in there!




The button to turn he light on 



All lit up!



Now they truly have thought of everything, because the applicator also has a built in LED light for those times when you are applying your gloss in badly lit places. I was wondering when this feature would be used exactly, and without it bringing attention to yourself. Yet, I am sure that someday when I am least expecting it, I will get to use this mini flashlight for the lips! It's kind of gimmicky in my opinion, but it has no bearing on the product itself.








The wand is a doe foot applicator, which is what I prefer in a lipgloss, because I find that it provides a precise application. This allows the gloss to apply easily and effortlessly. 









"Always There"





 

"Always There" is described on their website as a your lips, only better lip color, claiming that this will give you an enhanced natural color to your own lip color. Well, this is a lot brighter and more rosy-pink than my natural lip color, and I am sure a lot of people would agree. I adore the beautiful color, but in no way will this come off as natural!

This can be built up in color for a more intense rosy-pink, or applied lightly for a muted version of this color. Either way, this is highly pigmented and the color comes off extremely saturated. This lip cream delivers on the punch of color it promised and I am very pleased about that! 

This lip cream glides like a gel onto the lips, the texture is that smooth! It sinks in and feels like I am not wearing any kind of lip product, which is amazing because the color is so rich! Needless to say, there is no stickiness nor tackiness to this lip cream, which I appreciate because it is one of the most comfortable lip creams/glosses I have ever worn that delivers on this amount of color!

The longevity is outstanding! I can be drinking water, coffee, eating and going about my day, and while the color does fade a bit, there is still a saturation of color that hangs on strong! Even as it fades, it leaves my lips feeling soft, never dried out! This is definitely a long lasting lip product that stands out from the rest!

Many will be pleased to know that this lip cream has no scent, so it will not be bothersome!

I love this lip cream and it is worth the $22 that you will spend on it, because it is a pleasure to wear and the performance lasts until you want to take it off!

I can't wait to try more!



Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment