Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mirabella Face Prime

I haven't found Mirabella beauty products in any of my local retail stores, so I was excited to receive their foundation face primer in my Boxycharm last month! I love wearing a faithful primer because if it works like it should, it keeps my makeup on all day. Let's see how this one measured up!

Mirabella Face Prime retails for $29.00 on their website and claims to minimize the appearance of large pores and fine lines. They say to use this sparingly and it creates the perfect base for your foundation. 




























This is a squeeze tube, which I really do like, because it is so easy to just squeeze a small amount out. This would be easy to travel with because the tube is so skinny and long. There is no need to haul a bulky pump primer along with you when you have a space saver like this one!












The product is clear and silky and smoothes out beautifully on the face. For me, it feels a little different from some other primers that I have used before. With this one, when I smooth it out, it feels almost a little too silky, almost on the slicker side. 

I love how this has no scent whatsoever so you never have to worry about any irritating fragrance bothering your nose throughout the day. 

As far as the performance of this product, I am sadly disappointed in this, because it doesn't hold up to the oils in my face nor does it minimize the fine lines around my mouth where my foundation would settle without a faithful primer. This seems to slide down my face along with the rest the makeup I am wearing. Unfortunately, no matter how often I have tested the product out, this happens just three hours into wearing it... 

Everyone is different and this will perform differently on everyone. Yet, I would not recommend this for oily faced gals like myself, because I have a feeling that Mirabella's Face Prime cannot hold up under that test!

Have you guys tried any of their other beauty products? Which ones have you liked or even disliked?



Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment