Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mally Liquid Face Defender Blush, "Carnation"

I don't have very many blushes, but I do adore them and cannot complete my face of the day with out any! Yet, I need a blush that is going to last throughout my day, not one that disappears halfway through. So, I was very pleased to receive Mally's Liquid Face Defender Blush in the color, Carnation in the Black Friday goodie bag she had for sale on her website.

This blush retails here on mallybeauty.com for $30.00, but as of this post, there are only two shades available in Mimosa and Passionfruit for $22.50 each. Sorry, guys, but this color, Carnation is no longer available it looks like, but you will at least get a good idea of how the product performs.












The packaging is small, compact and easy to throw in a travel bag, because it won't take up much space at all in your beauty bag. This is very lightweight, made from thin durable plastic and I really like the convenience of the size of this product.







The formula is a cream/gel that feels unbelievably velvety and soft to the touch as it is blended out onto the skin. What I love is that this doesn't feel like you are wearing anything on the cheeks, it has such an airy feeling. There is no heaviness to this product, you won't even remember you are wearing it at all!

Whenever a beauty product comes in a squeeze tube, I get very excited, because I just have to squeeze out what I need. There is no worry of product spilling out helplessly. So once again, this is a travel friendly item you can feel free to throw in your makeup bag!




Mall Liquid Face Defender Blush, in "Carnation"


Mally Face Liquid Face Defender Blush, in "Carnation"
Heavy Swatch



Mally Liquid Face Defender Blush, in "Carnation"
Sheered Out



At first glance, the color of the blush is a deep berry that would deter most people from even attempting to apply the color without fear of appearing like a clown! But, I assure you that a little goes a long way! Apply less than a pea sized amount, blend out, and build up as necessary to your own preference. It will give you such a gorgeous flush of pink to the cheeks that I adore!

Thankfully, there is zero scent to the blush, so you won't have any florally-makeup smell permeating from your cheeks, I promise! ;)

The longevity is delightful, because I wear this and at the end of the day when I get home, I can still see the tint of color hanging on strong. So, this will last you throughout the day; no need to worry about this sliding down your face or fading away!

What also impressed me, is when I took photos of the swatches above and than wiped them off with a makeup wipe, I went to wash the remaining product that hadn't come off with the wipes with soap and water. And where I had swatched the blush, water seemed to pool and trickle around the faded swatches! So, I have a really good feeling that this could hold up to humidity and rain! Awesome!!!!

I love this blush so very much and totally would purchase more! I hope Mally keeps this product around, but worry that these may be discontinued soon because they are discounted on her website. So, my advice to you, is snatch these up while you can, because you do not want to miss out on this beautiful blush!



Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment