Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Boxycharm Reveal February 2015

I signed up for Boxycharm back in December and have loved it ever since. I posted December's Boxycharm  here  and have meant to post every month's Boxycharm that I received since than, but I failed and did not post the one for January... So, please forgive me...

I feel that this months box came later than January's box, but that may be due to the horrible weather that the East coast has been experiencing lately. I just received this last night in the mail and took pictures of the opened box that night. This afternoon I took pictures of the products for you guys.

This month's Boxycharm was not as exciting as the last two months, in my opinion. For some reason, I just felt like it was lacking exciting products. Honestly, there wasn't one product in there that gave me a thrill when I unboxed it.

Let me share with you what I got:























Modern Minerals Duo Fiber Mini Round Brush $15- This brush feels soft, yet dense! I actually do not own this type of brush, so I am excited to add this too my collection!













Mullein and Sparrow Mini Facial Mask $15.00 - (Deluxe Sample) I do not use face masks often only because I don't have any interest to, not because I am opposed to them or anything. I was very intrigued by this powdered mask that you mix with water to form the clay you slather on your face.

I was very excited to try this out that I had to dig right into it last night! The issue I had with this is more of a packaging problem, because the cork was extremely stuck in the bottle that it would not come out! I had to take my tweezers to dig the cork out, and even then, it shredded apart and half of it fell into the mixture itself... Hmmm... Not a fan of the cork!









ncLA Nail Lacquer in, "Heart Attack" $16.00 - (Full Size) I love a nail polish, that's for sure! And looking at my nails from these pictures, I need a new manicure, badly! I am not much of an accent nail kind of girl, nor a fan of nail art in general, but this polish might serve it's purpose someday in my future!















Jing Ai Velvet Shine Lip Jewel $22.00 - (Full Size)  Lip products are always welcome in my world, and this is what maybe made me the most happy out of all the goodies in my box this month! Isn't this a summery bright pink!?














Mister Beauty Solutions C-2-P Complexion Corrector $36.99- (Full Size) Hmmm... From the picture above, you can see that this product was cracked in half... When I went to piece this concealer stick together again, I found that the top is shaped just like a lipstick and it is very soft and velvety! I have high hopes for this concealer, but as this retails for $36, it is kind of sad that it broke right down the middle...


There you have it! Here is February 2015's Boxycharm reveal! Reviews will be coming very soon, as I have reviewed almost all of the other beauty products that have been inside the other two boxes I received!

Tell me, does anything in this month's box appeal to you? Or if you received this box, tell me what you are loving and what disappointed you so far!



Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment