Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Have Never Been More Excited!!!

I have just got to share this little brief tid bit that I am over the moon excited about!

I was at Walmart last weekend and I was glimpsing over the small goodie section at the check out area and I saw a fully stocked box of my all time favorite Chapstick scented lip balm, Cake Batter!!! Of course I had to pick one up because as far as I can still tell, they are part of their seasonal spring limited addition collection. Fall is just around the corner, so I imagine these aren't going to be available for much longer.

 I currently have six altogether, and since I go through lip balms faster than I do a lipstick or lipgloss, I can justify hoarding these suckers!

So, get yours while you can, cause who knows when they will stop selling these!


No comments:

Post a Comment