Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nails Of The Moment: Sinful Colors, "Cool Gray"

So, I have decided to start a new post, of sorts, about new nail polish colors that I have bought from brands that I have already done reviews on. If you read back on older posts of mine on nails, you know what my favorites already are regarding formula and staying power etc...

Without having to review the formula of brands that are tried and true, I will be posting "Nails Of The Moment" with my simple thoughts on them, just for your enjoyment and mine!

With out further ado, I present to you the first:

Sinful Colors, "Cool Gray"









This is a nice summer or fall color because it is not a true concrete gray, but a light cool toned gray. It is a unique color that I wanted to add to my collection, and I really do love it! I got a lot of compliments on this one when I wore it around town last week. 

I found this at Walmart on a massive in-the-middle-of-the-isle display that they have. They also have a few other fun and unique colors and I picked up another one that I will share with you soon!

Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment