Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Some Of the Best News Of My Makeup Obsessed Life!

There are no words to describe how great I am feeling today... I was reading one of my favorite websites this morning, while I was drinking my coffee, trying desperately to wake up, and I found myself bouncing in my chair all giddy!

Target is now selling NYX Cosmetics!

I cannot began to describe the elation and relief I feel, because until this moment, the nearest store that sold NYX near me was 45 minutes away at Ulta, and I do not get out that way very often, as it is in the middle of a small town. So, I always ordered mine online, which was a bummer to wait, but now I can get instant gratification!

NYX has a store locater on their website and the closest Target selling NYX near me is now a mere 15 minutes away.

Now, I got time for that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment