Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

Limited Edition Goody Ribbon Elastics!

I have a confession to make...        These adorable hair ties grabbed my immediate attention when I was at Target earlier this week, and I just had to have them! I was on the look out for some hair bands anyhow, since no matter how much I stalk up on them I always lose them. The price tag, $3.99, was a little more than I was used to paying for a pack of hair ties, especially when I get only six. Yet, since I am a sucker for cute and new things, these ribbons made their way home with me!




Specifically, I was wanting ribbon elastics as I had heard that these are more gentle on your hair. I found these on an end cap near the hair accessory isle and grabbed a pack. These are a splash of bright color to add to your day, and a great way to add a little pizazz to your pony tail.

These aren't just adorable, but they perform well, holding a pony tail very securely!

Remember, these designs are limited edition, and we are always losing these little guys, so go and check these out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment