Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Mally Beauty's Bulletproof Essentials

I have a confession to make...       I have always wanted to try a few things from Mally Beauty, but the price tag always caused me to hesitate. Yet, I had heard rave reviews on the lasting power of the formulation of her makeup. The one thing that I had been coveting for probably two years was her Evercolor Poreless Face Defender. So, when I had heard recently that Mally Beauty was going to be sold at Ulta stores I checked their website, since the closest Ulta near me is an hour drive away, and I came across Mally Beauty's Bulletproof Essentials kit, retailing for $49.00! So, I snagged that baby up and put it into my cart, because not only did it contain the Face Defender, but also I needed a new black eyeliner!







This is what is included in the kit:

A travel size Evercolor Poreless Face Defender, 0.41 oz
The full size version retails for $40.00 on mallybeauty.com








Also included:

Evercolor Shadow Stick in the shade Saddle Shimmer, 0.06 oz (which I believe is full-sized! I could not find any of that particular info on mallybeauty.com) 
This retails on Mally's website for $25.00




Included also:

Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner in the color Black Velvet, 0.04 oz (Full sized!)
This retails on Mally's website for $15.00



Here are the swatches of these two eye products:

Left: Saddle Shimmer
Right: Black Velvet


Also included: 

Mally Volumizing Mascara in Black, 0.39 oz (Full sized!)
This retails on Mally's website for $20.00


I have not opened this mascara yet to try this out, because I am waiting to use up my Maybelline Colossal mascara!

Also included:

High-Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen in the color Starburst, .12 oz (full size!)
This retails on mally's website for $20.00







For the price that you pay, you are getting a tremendous value and you get to test out a lot of different products that are full sized! (Except for the Face Defender)

I have tried all these products except for the mascara and will be bringing you individual reviews over the next couple of weeks to let you know in depth how I like each one. Lets just say that my first impression with the majority of these has been, "ooooh", and "ahhhh"!

So stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment