Search This Blog

Friday, August 23, 2013

Nails Of The Moment: Sinful Colors "Rise And Shine" and "Mint Apple"


Sorry for the blurred picture! The camera on my phone was not the best at that moment, apparently! I just wanted to share the new nails I painted today! I adore the colors! They are both by Sinful Colors in the names, "Rise And Shine" and "Mint Apple".








There is no top coat on them in the picture because I was hoping the camera would pick up the matte color of the darker color, "Rise And Shine". Its a beautiful matte, but also pretty with a shiny topcoat, which is what I prefer.

The "Mint Apple" has subtle silver shimmer to it, and I love how summery this is! This kind of reminds me of the color of a tropical ocean, like Bora Bora! 

Here is some pictures of a different week that I wore "Mint Apple" on all of my nails. I forgot to post it!






Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment