Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2015

e.l.f. Essential Instant Lift Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown", Review And Swatches

I have been on the hunt for a holy grail affordable brow product. Affordable, because I pretty much fill in my brows every single day, so I know I will be using product up fast. I want to make sure that I do not break the bank with this beauty habit. So, I was excited to try a new (so the packaging says) product from e.l.f. Cosmetics, their Instant Lift Brow Pencil, in "Neutral Brown".

Check out their website here where you can see the other two colors that they come in. What I really appreciate on their website is that next to each shade, they tell you exactly what eyebrow pencil is right for certain hair colors. No more guessing which shade is right for you!

Did I mention that this retails for $2.00?!?! Honestly, how much cheaper can it get? Let's check this out to see if this is too good to be true!





e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown"



e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Life Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown"




e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown"



e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown"



e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown"




I absolutely love how this eyebrow pencil has a spoolie at one end to comb the eyebrows or to brush the product through your brows after application for a more soft look. Including this spoolie is so convenient for every day application, and even when traveling. You do not have to bring a separate spoolie tool to comb through your brows!





e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown"




I really like how this has a twist up packaging, because this makes it so convenient, once again, for when you take this traveling. And everyone knows how much I despise any beauty pencil that needs to be sharpened, because I do not have patience nor time for that!

 (It's just a personal feeling)





e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown"
Hmmm.... Epic FAIL!!!



I will have to mention that when I went to twist the product up to see how easy it is to twist, which it is, the above happened! For some reason, the product just slipped out of the hole! But, never fear, I was able to put it back in, and gently nudged the product in there to make sure it stayed in there! I have not had any more issues with this happening again. So, this was not a huge deal for me. After all, it is a $2.00 product. If this happened to a higher end product, I would have been a little more frustrated.





e.l.f. Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil, "Neutral Brown"




This has a dry formula, yet it glides on so smoothly! This is not at all creamy, otherwise that would just be too messy for the brows. This is perfect for sketching on eyebrows because the formula enables you to have the appearance of natural looking brows. Use a light hand and light strokes along with the spoolie, and you will be able to have natural looking brows with no harshness!

I surprised myself by actually liking this product! For $2.00, my expectations where low, but I shocked myself, because this is a brow product that I will definitely be repurchasing after I use this one up. This out performs a few of the high end brow pencils out there that I have tried out. It just so happens that I am actually using this one over a certain high end brow pencil that I own right now!

This is a definite e.l.f. gem, so check it out for yourself soon!


Have A Wonderful Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment